Medication Therapy Management
Medication therapy management, known as MTM, is a term used for an approach to helping you manage your medications and health conditions. This service is a good option for people who take multiple medications and/or have chronic conditions, such as diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure.
To determine if MTM is right for you, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you take several medications for several different health conditions?
- Is it difficult to manage your health and your medications?
- Are you having any side effects from your medications?
- Do you take medications that require close monitoring?
- Do you have any concerns about medication costs?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above, you may benefit from a comprehensive medication review or MTM services. Many health care plans, including some Medicare and Medicaid plans, cover the costs. Talk with one of our staff members about scheduling a time to meet with one of our pharmacists about MTM.